>
The Maniac

the name's zhao, andrew zhao.
martini shaken not stirred, wait i can't drink
older by a year every december 27th
rmps-ian / ACSIan

HTML Counter
Free Web Counter

Links

Genie Liao
Eu Su Lynn
Corlisse Lim
Eve Cheong Jia Qi
Jamie Ng
Keith Goh
Lysha Lee
Chua Xin Yu
Bivian
Elizabeth Ang
Hui Yi
Siti Aisha
Ethel Siew
Devon Lee Hui Lun
Ling Wei Heng
Rachel Teo
Poh Jing Wen
Poh Jing Yi
Thng Hui Teng
Kasumi
Samantha
Shaun Seah
Lim Meng Jac
Kevin Low
1.7 Class Blog
Cedric Chew

Recent Posts

Archives

More

Credit

This layout was created by Anna. To request layouts or for help go visit her blog and leave a comment or email her.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing
Roman Cavalry choirs are singing
Be my mirror, my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field

For some reason, whenever I hear these lyrics, it reminds
me of 300. I'm serious, Angels and Demons, no. Da Vinci Code, no.
300! Me gods.
The post starts now
Yup. Okay, this entry is gonna be like a friking journal entry.
And believe me, one of my friends do blog like this, only more
extreme.
Let's see, I had the last day of the band camp today.
We always have Combined.
It's irritating.
Then, we had Drills. I find that Drills are more fun than Combined.
Merrill (The Recruit I.C) took one group and Eugene (The Drums MAJOR!!!!)
took a group each. And I just HAD to be in Eugene's.
AHHHHH. But yeah, we were better than the other group.
Oh, I could never figure the difference between the marching command
and the march on the spot one, until today. Cos the marching one has this
phrase that's like,"Chupa Chup!" And that's how I remember.
After that, we had lunch. Then we could leave. Yay!
Yeah, nothing much.
I'm going to tomorrow's gathering, even though many aren't.
Tough luck.
Yes, here it is.
Going to be posting tomorrow too.
Goodbye.
P.S(btw this is a random post)
Today, our Recruit I.C.s were testing us on the names of
people who play a certain instrument.
So he asked this guy"What's a person who plays a Euphonium?" (my instrument, coincidentally)
"A Euphoneer?"
"Wth, then a French Horn player is a Horner? And Trombone player is a Boner?"
Okay, if you don't get it, you're probably too innocent. XD
P.P.S. I still don't know what's a person who plays a Euphonium. I think it's euphonist. or euphist or some shit like that.
 

This Maniac killed on 12:57 AM # |